K-Developedia (“we”, “our”, or “us”) tales the privacy of our users very seriously, and complies with the requirements in “Personal Information Protection Act” and “Act on Promotion of
Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, ETC.”
protecting the privacy rights of our users.
Personal information you provide us when registering will be used for no other purpose than followings:
- Sign up / Log in service
- Newsletter subscription service
- Q&A service
Use/Retention and its Disposal
Your personal information will be destroyed immediately after the purpose of its collection or use has been achieved after being retained for a certain period of time in accordance with
- Sign up / Log in service - It will be destroyed upon Log in service termination
- Newsletter subscription service - It will be destroyed upon newsletter subscription termination
- Q&A service - It will be destroyed six months after question and answer process termination
We collect the following personal information.
- Sign up / Log in service: E-mail Address (ID), PW, Name, (Optional) KDI School ID
- Newsletter subscription service: E-mail Address (ID), PW, Name
- Q&A service: E-mail Address, Name
We take following measures to secure personal information.
- Administrative measures: internal management plans, regular education programs for employees
- Technical measures: strict clearance procedures for the private information management system, access control system, one-way password encryption, personal information (communications)
encryption, and antivirus or security softwares
- Physical measures: restricted access to areas such as data storage or management system rooms.
Entrustment of Personal Information Processing
We do not entrust the processing of your personal information to outside parties without your consent. If it is necessary to do so, we will inform you of the details of the company and
of your personal information and will endeavor to obtain your prior consent.
However, we entrusts the following tasks to smoothly process our work. If the contents of consignment or the trustee is changed, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy
without any delay.
- Consignment: Website Maintenance
Users’ Rights and Method of Exercising Those Rights
Users or their legal representatives reserve the rights to request inspection, correction, deletion, or processing suspension of personal information.
- Users may directly inspect or correct their personal information or cancel their membership on our website after authentication procedure. Or, just contact our personnel in charge of handling
information in writing, or by phone or email, we will process your request immediately.
- All personal information terminated or deleted by the request of users or their legal representatives will be processed in accordance with our internal retention policy and regulations on personal
information protection and use, and willnot be inspected or used for other purposes.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 82-44-550-1244